#SLOWDOWNZINDAGI WITH PARACHUTE ADVANSED AROMATHERAPY OIL


PARACHUTE ADVANSED AROMATHERAPY OIL
..¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

I may sound bit narcissist, but I absolutely love 'I, Me, Myself, My life' and everything that has got anything to do with me. For me, I'm the only most important person in this whole world. So, naturally in all matters I look out at what would be my advantage or benefit first. I don't live my life fulfilling other's whims and fancies. I don't take other's orders. I do what I want, when I want, how I want and only if I want. It’s all about me, me and only ME! I'm not bothered what anyone expects of me, I don't need to prove anything to the world. I'm just concerned with myself; happy and content in my own space. So, why am I telling you all these? Well, when I'm all about me ~ I'm D-stressed naturally. Imagine the fun I have with my life. No nagging Boss to obey or deadlines to meet. No nosy relatives around to annoy me, no parents nearby to scold me. I live my life, as I like it. Under no one's diktats. This has been my ultimate stress-buster ~ my lifestyle or way of life. The way I chose to live my life, on my own terms; answerable to none. \m/ Trust me, when you live life for yourself, you are stress-less ;-)

But was it always like this? No! It’s been one helluva struggle to reach where I am today. I’ve been through a roller-coaster ride of painstaking disappointments, unending-obstacles, heartbreaks and crushed dreams – all that gave me the most stressful period of my life. Just out of college, with big dreams in my eyes, I was totally homeless in Bombay in the struggling phase of my life. In between different jobs, still nurturing to do something big in creative field, I was a total mess. Many times I nearly gave up.
Yet now, my life is the complete opposite. So, how did I De-stress myself from the nervous wreck I had become, due to unfulfilled ambitions, stressful life with no clue what the future held. Well, read on & look out for something exciting for you in the end!

I
  • My first biggest De-stress was getting my own home. Yes, for a homeless outsider in a place like Bombay, having a roof of my own sign-and sealed, without worrying about EMIs/loans/landlords etc was the biggest achievement I still pat myself for. Half the stress people face in Bombay are related to it. My own little home my heaven gives me the best sleep possible, compared to all those times I've spent at hostels, PG's or friend's houses, for the lack of a place to call my own.

    II
  • Keeping realistic dreams, that's what I did next to De-stress myself. Taking-it-easy and basically taking life as an enjoyable ride rather than the crazy-race it once was. When I was too ambitious, tiniest bits of failures would give me sleepless nights for months; but, with realistic little achievable dreams that I set for myself now, the burden to excel no-matter-what no longer exist. If I don't succeed, I take it with a big smile, cos' hey tomorrow is another day to try it out again else just move on. With no unnecessary tension of trying to prove a point 24x7 to the world, I sleep so much better.

    III
  • Soaking myself in music, helps me sleep so peacefully. For me, music is the ultimate De-stresser. Does it mean I listen to other's music? Well, not really. I love creating my own little melodies instead. When I pick up my guitar or piano, or just simply humm an odd tune; thus getting lost in the myriad symphonies, my mind gets automatically rejuvenated. I'm in my most happiest and relaxed self when I create musical notes.

    IV
  • Drowning myself in my creativity, i.e writing/art helps me De-stress big time. I feel lucky to be a creative person. Besides music, I'm also fond of writing and art. These are the most calming activities one can ever imagine. Its like you create a magical piece while relaxing. Nothing can surpass that feeling of satisfaction. A good story or poem written; a good piece of art drawn definitely gives me sound sleep, at the end of the day.

    V
  • Pampering myself is another way I De-stress myself. In the beginning itself, I wrote, how my life is all about me. I leave no stone unturned in pampering myself. Be it food, shopping, travelling - these are all stress-busters for me. And having a good Aromatheraphy body massage in a Spa or a hot Oil Champi of my hair; nothing can compare to the soothing relaxation both gives. Especially, head massages...oohh these gives such a peaceful sleep ever ~ proving correct #SlowDownZindagi with bliss and serenity. That reminds me, I want to have that Parachute Advansed Aromatheraphy Oil massage, Deepika Padukone has tempted me with so bad asap :-)

    ..¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

    * QUIZ & WIN : So, how do you De-stress yourself? Do you have any Special or Secret Tips to relieve stress? Do share cos' you might just WIN some cool vouchers ;-)
  • Pin It Now!

    ❤❀❤
    PARACHUTE ADVANSED AROMATHERAPY OIL
    All of us know that stress is bad for us, but that doesn’t prevent us from stressing and losing sleep almost everyday. We have to worry about work, paying bills, our relationships, our family and our personal happiness. With all these issues plaguing us, it is natural to stress out. Break the cycle of stress and sleeplessness and #SlowDownZindagi with Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil.
    Winning post of Parachute #SlowDownZindagi contest.
    Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    8 comments:

    1. Nice post. You don't sound as a 'narcissist' at all! one should live for herself and after reaching a good place in life after the struggles, one should be proud enough to talk about oneself.
      And coming to the de-stress factor, the main de-stressing habit i have is to read and write. If the stress is too much to handle, i will just start writing - be it a poem or prose. Another great thing is reading. Reading takes you into a different world. It will take a person to a different world away from all the stress and when you come back to face the problems, it wouldn't seem as big as before.
      All the best for the contest!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice post. :)

      Reading a book, playing a game on an ipad or aimlessly browsing the net on my laptop - they all help me destress to a certain extent. But soon, I get bored. They are after all, non living things that have no idea of how to destress me. They behave the way I ask them to. If my instructions are not right, the entire process of destressing ends up as a failure.

      And so, comes my destress-ers - Human Beings, be it parents, siblings or friends. I don't need to tell them what they need to do. They understand me and do the best thing that they think would help me get relieved of my stress. Sometimes, they need not even do something special or extraordinary. Even talking with me random things for a few minutes helps me get destress.

      ReplyDelete
    3. #SlowDownZindagi
      You seem to have already implemented this in your life well. Your life does feel stress free with the lifestyle you have adopted. Many a girls maybe jealous of you :)

      Speaking of my tricks to relieve stress....
      Like you I too read & write, we have our blogs to help us out. Thanks to the blogging networks we also get those awesome meets once in a while to take a break from routine life.
      When in need of some good advice I turn to my books and when in need to express something, I write.

      Yes Music is also in the list, but I am.very picky in my music and mire inclined to live music other than the mp3s in Mobile. Good that you have the talents to create music yourself, it maybe such a delight.

      Other than writing & reading , one of the other stress busters for me is my Friends. Time spent with some good friends always makes me feel stress free and makes me forget all my worries.

      One more stress buster is of course participating & winning contests, so I am here to make best out of this opportunity and try to win :)
      Thank you.

      ReplyDelete
    4. These are fabulous tips to de-stress Nandani. I usually de-stress by taking a long shower and then curling up in bed watching a comedy. This is a sure shot way to help me relax and #SlowDownZindagi.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I think these are great tips to de-stress. My de-stress mantra is... Take The Stairs - Click Away - De-Clutter - Watch A Tear-Jerker - Head To The Spa
      Read my post here...
      http://www.icynosure.in/2015/03/de-stress-and-live-life-slowdownzindagi.html

      ReplyDelete
    6. Massages!! One of the best ways to de-stress!

      ReplyDelete
    7. When stress enters in your life then your mind always first left you alone and a powerful negative thought's ring make a circle around you.
      We will rush to those things which gives us peace or keep you in calm.
      My colourful threads always give me peace of mind and directed me towards positive thing and creates a peaceful ring around me.
      Yes, I am talking about embroidery I love to do this as my hobby, my passion and destressing activity.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I love ur attitude just like Be your own boss :D
      Lovely post as usually a very different way of writing and engaging readers to ur post.

      My de stress mantra is playing with kids no matter how much time I have to waste with them. It just makes me forget all the troubles of yesterday and look for a brighter tom.

      Blogging my new passion which I discovered a few months ago, writing and reading comments and knowing that it makes an impact to anyone even in the smallest way is a big achievement and makes me feel proud of myself :)

      ReplyDelete

    This Blog Appreciates Precious Comments from all except Copycats!